Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October....Seriously?!

Where is the time going?

So, I am almost officially into my new position at work - and I absolutley love it! I have never TRULY loved where I work and EVERYONE that I worked with until here....it is wonderful!!

Samantha was sick last week with strep throat - it kicked her tail...she got over it just in time for her first volleyball game on Saturday - she did AWESOME! I took several pics, and when I can remember to bring my camera to up load them I will :o)
I am amazed at how fast she is growing up....She has turned into an awesome little lady!

Caleb is still playing football - he REALLY enjoys it.

Josh (my step son) has come to live with us....It is a big transition for us all, but no sacrifice is to big for Josh to be happy and get a good education. He seems to be really happy at Deer Creek with Sam & Caleb....

That is all for now....I will TRY my hardest to get some pics uploaded before the end of the week....

0 comments: