Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love it!

We are in full swing all stars. Unfortanently Sam was not able to get on the team, but we are all SUPER proud of her for even getting nominated in her first year of playing. We know she will do great next season and we all CAN'T wait!!! Josh's tournament started on Monday in Alvarado, they lost the first game, and came back last night and won, they all really did great. Caleb's first game was last night, they got beat , but did surprisingly well against these kids. They both play again tonight...looks like we will have baseball every night for the next month or so. The boys are really enjoying though.

Everything else is normal. Job is good, home life is good....couldn't get any better I don't think. We are truly blessed!

1 comments:

Green Cleaning said...

Hey Amber! I LOVE your family portrait. I wish I lived in the area; I'd love to get some professional pictures of me and my husband. Cute blog! I'm adding you to my blog roll!